Screenpresso Pro is an easy to use yet powerful screen recording software that allows you to easily take screenshots to any region of your screen and it provides you a simple screen recording tool with a built-in image editor, and sharing options. Screenpresso captures almost anything you can see on your desktop. You can capture documents, reports, presentations, demos, tutorials, and more.
The program allows you to capture and record your screen in several ways: active window, user selected area, full screen, and even scrolling captures. Screenpresso is a seemingly simple screen capturing tool but rich of features. It supports all image formats, supports drag and drop, allows to save video as GIF file, and enables you to work on captured images.
- Add mirror reflection, rotation & watermark
- Image and image effects (shadows, borders, etc.)
- Built-in simple vector-based image editor
- Adds image watermark on the output video
- Capture region, window and the entire screen
- Resize a bunch of images with easy (One click)
- One-click screen capture with a keyboard shortcut
- Zoom and automate resizing on every capture
- Perform any actions after taking screenshots
- Intuitive, very easy to use, and much more.
- New context menu command line item
- Fixed many issues during video recording
- New install and activate via command line
- Other bug fixes and improvements.